Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fable 3

This game was okay. It was a lot like the other Fable games. Same story line. Same graphics. You're trying to save the world from something horrible that's gonna happen. What I didn't like about this game was that their was that darkness that was coming and you had to make 6.5 million coins for civilians in a year! I thought that was impossible to do. I was 65 thousand coins in debt when the darkness came. If they hadn't done that, Fable 3 would have been more fun and enjoyable. What I liked about Fable 3 was the creepy part where you got separated from Ben Finn and you go into the cave with Walter. My favorite character was Ben btw =D I thought Ben was kinda cute and the most decent looking guy after I picked to kill the lover at the beginning of the game. Ah I sound completely  weird saying that. Anyway...This game was okay. I would rate it a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment